Are you wanting to sign up with Betway South Africa but aren’t sure exactly how the Betway Free Bet deposit offer works? Well we’re hear to put your mind at ease so once you’ve registered with Betway you know exactly how the bonus works.
**Kindly Note that as of 2020 the Betway 125% deposit match offer is no longer available.**
Betway Free Bet Deposit Match Offer
Betway South Africa have a 125% deposit match up to R1000. Meaning you can deposit R800 and get R1000 in free bets once you’ve met the requirements to unlock the free bet. Here’s how to claim your Betway Bonus :
- Register an account at Betway South Africa – Click here to do so.
- Send in your FICA documents for approval
- Make your first deposit to claim the offer
- Meet the 1x wagering at 8/10 or more to turn your free bet into cash
Here are the official terms of the Betway Free Bet
This 125% Extra Bet is only valid provided:
- The customer is newly registered to the Betway platform.
- The customer has passed FICA verification.
- The customer must place bets equivalent to 1x the value of their first deposit.
- Customer deposits R100
- Customer places bets to the value of R100 (at odds of 1.8 or greater)
- Customer receives a R125 Extra Bet
- The Extra Bet will only be paid once the customer has fulfilled the playthrough requirements.
- Customers have 30 days to meet the playthrough requirements to unlock the Welcome Offer.
- Customer Extra Bets will be capped at R1000.
- Payment of Extra Bets is entirely at the discretion of Betway.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
There are no real hidden terms and the offer itself is fantastic when you consider how low the wagering requirements actually are. We recommend you sign up with Betway for their great markets and promotions but if you’d like to know more about them you can read a comprehensive review here. If you’d like to see more Free Bet options check out our homepage.
Best of luck with your sports betting at Betway and we hoped our Betway Free Bet South Africa post was helpful, if you have any questions then let us know in the comments below.